PSC'S AWARD GUIDELINES
The Petitcodiac Sportsman’s Club (PSC) Sportsman of the Year Award is presented to a member who is deemed to have contributed significantly to the mandate and purpose of the Club as stated in Article 11 of the Constitution.
- Any member of the PSC may nominate another member for the award.
- Nominations must be received, in writing, by the Secretary prior to the December Executive Committee Meeting in each year in order to give enough time to do a proper review and make a decision. (Email is acceptable)
- The member proposing the nomination must also forward a short explanation as to why the member is being nominated for the award.
- The Life Members will review the nominations received and make a decision concerning who will receive the award.
- The Life Members do not have to present this award on an annual basis.
- The Life Members can make a decision based upon the member’s history with the Club or simply on the basis of his/her merit during the previous year.
- The Life Members are not required to explain their decision to the membership since this award is an award devised and presented by the Life Members as part of the Executive Committee.
- The award will be presented at the February Annual General Meeting of the PSC by the Life Members.
2020 – Gerry Gogan
2019 – Paul Devereaux
2018 – Terry LeBlanc
2017 – Tom Nowlan
2016 – Ron Whitehead
2015 – Larry Kinden